PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Cina should have read China of course, and I read later that it...

1. 13,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Cina should have read China of course, and I read later that it was a cut in the banks reserve requirements rather than a rate cut but still a loosening tool. Still European problems overcame any positive effects of the China news for European and US markets.

The chart below is why these markets look so manipulated to me. This sort of thing seems normal now and not just for gold.
    In Dec last year, gold was sold down to just below the previous Oct closing low (broke support of end of day prices).
    A couple of weeks later it was driven down far enough to also break the intraday low also made in Oct and it made another new low on the closing price.
    Good reasons for many technical based traders to sell. However that low was (to the day) the start of a $250 rally.
    Why does the gold price rally $250 after such obvious breaks of support unless it is manipulated to break support?
    If we expect a similar push down before the next rally, perhaps we should expect a gold price of around 1500-1520 (another $40-60 decline from here- maybe a day or two assuming it happens). I am not trying to pick the turning point here but rather pointing out that when people think too much about support being broken on something that is fundamentally strong, maybe they shouldn't be getting so fussed over a short term break of support- not when markets are manipulated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13 6.667K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 15780972 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19990044 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.