PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

what’s op worth now + with exploration upside?, page-9

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Vendor,

I think to suggest Chuk is influencing people is a little "over the top". The Stock will trade how it trades, all Chuk has done is brought some of the fundamental arguments to this boards attention. Nothing more than that.

Now I am by no means advocate that ABM is of the quality that Buffet invests in, but I heard him on the CNBC yesterday saying, "we are buying today because we think the stocks are cheap and we will be even happier buying tomorrow if they get cheaper".

Nobody is right or wrong here yet from my point of view. Folks have different investment horizons/styles and timeframes - Hence my last post "different strokes for different folks".. At the moment, anybody who held off buying for cheaper prices has made a good call. Doesn't mean that stock wont be double digits in 12 months and those who "averaged down at 4.2cps" made a very wise call. Then again, it could get cheaper, but if your timeframe is 12 months out, and you can hold your position, it is not as relevant to somebody who cannot hold for that timeframe and needs the stocking rising short term for want of liquidity.

Also we are talking small parcels moving the mkt here vendor, Id like your opinion on what price I would have to pay to get my hand on 500m shares?

All the best Vendor.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.9K 2.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 74323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 324333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.