BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What’s special about Brainchip, page-9

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I've held BRN for 2 years av. price of 31c.

I've given up trying to guess or worry about the motivations of people I don't know and why they post, hold, sell or trade.
    I hold because after reading information (various sources and links provided here) about what they do and how they intend to do it and considering the experience of those involved with the company, attending a presentation and a meeting, asking questions at web presentations and considering my own personal/financial position I've come to the conclusion that it is a tolerable risk for me. In fact I'm excited to be invested in it (and I am 30% down on my buy in price which means zero in relation to the prospects of the company only my judgement on when was a good time to buy in). We do need that revenue flow if things stay as they are for a while and it would be nice to see wider deployments which seem likely (to me) given recent developments like ongoing collaborative relationships/successful deployments and adaptable/scalable/cost efficient products. Ongoing significant R&D is also encouraging to me.

Hotcopper can be a bit of a poisonous place at times though it can be useful to provide links to useful info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.