SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

You'll get some long answers and a lot of conflicting...

1. 10,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    You'll get some long answers and a lot of conflicting comments...you're best off reading existing threads.
    I'd be accused of being overly optimistic over time and Simble has been a frustrating stock. I've held over the years, trading aggressively and bailing completely on news of badly put together capital raises. Since the last raise I have waited, to buy down low and have accumulated over the last few months. I believe it's now at a ( long awaited) turn around but still won't be without its hurdles.
    I believe the stock listed too early in its life, and wasn't ready.
    The founder is deeply devoted and has had to rapidly learn about listed life. The other directors have skills but those skills may not have matched those required to run a listed entity( just my view).
    Having DT onboard for a while assisted in sorting a few things out until the company began to evolve. We now have a UK based director that's hitting a few runs in terms of sales.
    There were certainly issues over capital raises, which hopefully the board has learned from. However, there were growing pains and legacy issues that needed to be paid for. The board went for capital with the need for cash, but some oversight in how the holders/ market accepted it.
    Again, I feel the board is becoming more understanding of this and will act more carefully in the future.
    Simble had a " near death" experience but has recovered from that, however, the market has been so forgiving as yet, hence the current price.
    There is some anticipation for a better quarterly, due in a week or two. For me, optimism increased after chatting with directors and also the decision to defer any CR plans. However I'm mindful that for Simble, at the stage it's at, is still very susceptible to " lumpy" revenue flows until ARR flows grow enough to smooth things out. Growth may be difficult due to not having a big budget sales team but it's partnerships should begin to benefit us gradually.
    Again, I'm optimistic, though cautious....hopefully you will check the other threads for some negative feedback, just to give you some balance...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5886486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3812109 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 850000
Last updated 10.15am 01/05/2024 ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.