SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

That was a good summary.I would add a bit less optimistic...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    That was a good summary.

I would add a bit less optimistic view.

The directors who had made plenty of mistakes in the past years are still running the company. Their learning path costed many-many millions of dollars for shareholders which could have been avoided and no guarantees they have learned their lessons.
    Wondering why they have never employed someone with proven-track record in listed companies? Or enrolled themselves into one of the well-respected courses/degrees for company directors? I guess it was probably easier to tap the investors each year whatever the raise conditions were.

The new NED in UK currently holds approx 8 similar positions in various start-ups, so we can only guess how much time he has left for SIS. And likely he has also no experience in listed companies. He might initially generate some sales through his direct networks but only time will tell if he can go well beyond this.

Yep, SIS has "thousands" of partnerships but so far none of them generated substantial revenues. I am wondering why.

Currently, due to recent cost cutting not many people left in the company so direct sales will be limited unless they finally sign up big costumers with decent margin. Unfortunately, they could not do it so far.

And imo, they would need to move to AI soonish but I do not see how they will have the financial and human resources for that without raising again.

Without substantial and sustainable growth in revenues, proper skillset to run a listed company, clear development plans for the future, and shareholder engagement, I do not expect anything but pip trading at current SP levels. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5886486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3954609 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 950000
Last updated 12.34pm 01/05/2024 ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.