SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

Thank you Fatman8 you made my point far more eloquently than I...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Thank you Fatman8 you made my point far more eloquently than I did. Not only does Spectur build the product at significant costs, these assets are remaining on the balance sheet as more are being rented and not sold. This by definition is not a SaaS. Thanks for pointing this out for incoming speculator Don Te Beau so he/she is not to be mislead by corporate spin.

As far as infrastructure and construction sector security solutions is concerned, there is NOTHING special about Spectur. They are just one of hundreds of security solutions out on the market. Honeywell for example do site security like this on a global industrial scale. Spectur is not the only player that can save doggies today. They are just one in a long line but struggling to keep their head above water.

Don Te Beau good luck in your research of SP3, there is plenty of views and opinions, including from management. If you are looking for opinion free research, look at the company accounts and capital raising since 2019. When you have figured out the ROIC, you can make an educated decision on how much exposure you would like with SP3.

MJB8410

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.