IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I am sorry but I panicked and sold guy.The risk reward for me...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am sorry but I panicked and sold guy.
    The risk reward for me has become too great to stay invested, but hope it will work out for you.
    I didn't like the added sweetener of last announcement, regarding some bags apparently filled with gas and recovered from the PA.
    It clearly show that the management thinks can get away with any BS to keep the market interested, while they play Russian Roulette with the drill bit.
    With the PA gas they are practically saying hey! There is no gas is all residual, the gas left the room, but maybe if we are lucky it could be somewhere else in the licence. So what! How much millions will be needed to go look for where is the gas in the PA, how many mistakes will they make before they strike it lucky, and in the end eventually how much gas will be there?
    For the current ST plan it does look like best case scenarios would be just drill cement and flow test, forget about samples, they don't seem to be lucky with sampling tools, it could be they are incompetent, or worst it could be the nature of the geology down there that makes it very difficult.
    Other scenarios is they manage to get some samples but then the well deteriorate so that they won't be able to cement and test.
    Sorry the negativity but FFS, MUD BANACE ISSUE AGAIN !!!!! REALLY?
    This for me has become a trading share if price will crater, which I don't think will happen.
    PS
    I am now also very suspicious of the timing for the release of 5000psi, but is probably my anger that speak before me, apologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $214.4K 3.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2941 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 465177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.