LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

What’s the point of looking at this forum, page-8

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    For anyone who wasn't aware, I know for a fact CJ is actually a brain in a jar and I've covered this before.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/63711443/single

C59 on the other hand, awakes each day at the crack of noon and limps out to his front porch in his hillbilly overalls and surveys the lonely expanse of savannah before him. He might stroll out to the run-down corrugated-iron shed and check on the progress of the latest batch of moonshine, fermented from the minced pituitary glands of murdered stoats. Satisfied now, and somewhat heady from the gaseous by-product, he'll head to the centre of his universe, the sweaty nook that houses his keyboard. The confederate bandana is donned and he'll sally forth, typing furiously in the righteous lather of one who made up his mind about everything twenty years ago and feels duty-bound to share his knowledge with those less blessed with his insight (ie. every other occupant of planet earth). Be grateful for this, his gift to us all, for he be the 63-year-old white man prophet we didn't know we needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.