VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

what’s the secret of a great marriage?, page-2

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi goldmemba, I was wondering who might have started a new thread, and what the title might have been ! I'm not sure of the reasons for the thread title ? Possibly something to do with Warren B's marriage to "who ever" it is, and it's success, or more likely his investing strategies I suppose !

Or maybe perhaps the percieved parnership/alliance that MHM has with Alcoa ?, I'm not certain of what that is mind.

Perhaps you can enlighten us on this topic discussion you've started.

Your post is certainly a "level headed" one, ( let's see how long it takes for the thread to diminish in it's level headedness :) )

I'm much in agreement with the content, particularly your approval of the new addition of Phil Thick on the board, this I hope will bring some additional stability and fresh thinking as well as experience to ongoing discussions at the meetings and may improve the official announcement content that shareholders recieve, I hope. You know, the "over promising - under delivering" aspect to progression of the technology, especially in the US.

I see the operations at moolap as being the "test bed" only for persueing further the opening up/expansion of this technology they have, and when this is rolled out into their new operation in the Kentucky state, it's then that the real potential will be realised, and holders will see the returns building positively.

The expectations of S/Holders has maybe been built up too quickly ! This process will take longer than we all thought initially, but all being well I'm fairly confident that the process will prove itself, just like it is showing at the ops in Moolap, albeit a little slower than envisaged this time last year. After all it is a "work in progress" and the "long term" potential is IMO very good, all being well!

Nothing is certain of course, but so far so good. I do believe they are delivering though, it's not an easy task.

Hotty4040...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $28.80K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.