AS1 10.0% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

what 2010 brings, page-7

1. 120 Posts.
    mrzp,
    you just need to be patient. I first bought GMR recently at 16c and it then went up to around 25c on some good results from Sweden but I didn't sell. I'm now losing money on paper but I'm not worried. This time will pass. Like others have said the company probably isn't too worried if everybody doesn't take up the share offer. They're all cashed up now and as 1912 said they've got good fundamentals. Any company that is raising money in this financial crisis must have something at least half decent. I was going to take up the current share offer but the opportunity for another stock came up so I bought into that.
    I first bought into ROL back in July at 56 cents and then again in August at 75 and 72c while the price was dropping. The ROL price was about 10% below my average of 70c for a while but the upside was huge. Words like "Lihir potential" were being thrown around, they had low market capitalisation, only a small amount of the area was drilled (less than 1%), and they had their own 3 drill rigs operating with a 4th coming on line early next year. In other words they were doing something which meant announcements were bound to come frequently to potentially keep the share price up. They already had some reasonable intersections but the one announced a week ago was world class.
    I think Sweden and Mali have good potential but it is going to take time. Similar to ROL you just have to sit there waiting for the right result to come along to get the share price flying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.10K 1.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24352 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 351144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.