GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

what a bargain!!, page-104

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    When CR happened, bought more at .56 and still happy about it, although didn't and don't understand this game enough to see why it should drop so far in recent times. I have no time for charts, they seem more like predicting the future by throwing bones, or sticks...both of which I think would be a lot more fun than charts. Don't think I'll ever understand 'the market' and that is ok and maybe a blessing. All I have to do is press buy, do nothing, and trust that Tesla and the many others who are making electric vehicles and other batteries will need all the lithium they can get. I have not seen an argument anywhere that miners are currently producing enough lithium to meet just Tesla's projected needs, let alone all the other car manufacturers, some of whom, like Toyota, seem to be discarding their hopes for a hydrogen fuel cell in favour of jumping on the Lithium battery band wagon. Can there be little doubt that range troubles will be overcome in a very short space of time when every major car manufacturer is turning to lithium powered batteries? At .415 (with Tesla's market value surpassing Ford!) I was gobsmacked and had to buy more, although cash reserves are running low. However, they will never be low enough to not be able to wait this out for years until GXY goes boom or bust. My money is on boom, just makes too much sense at this point. And I can lose the money if it goes bust. My gut chart tells me a paradigm shift in on the horizon. Maybe a year or two away, maybe tomorrow. Who can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.