GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

what a bargain!!, page-288

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    There's too many posts to reply, so will just reply to this one instead and hopefully, covers the topics raised by other HC posters.......

These math models are indeed deployed by algo systems and are NOT fully predictive. Fully predictive = Always right! No human can possibly make something perfect and so there will always be some errors and require a continuous improvement...

Some algos are sophisticated enough to generate a sentiment read based on market, news, etc.. there was even a bot simply based on reading off TRUMP's Tweet and made $$.. believe donations when to planned parenthood and animals charity or something....if you do a google search on "trump sentiment algo bot"... you'll find a few examples

I also use a bit of algo to give me some buy/sell signals but never automate the trade..(I prefer hands on approach)... and the algo does NOT give me perfect trade but I can say that based on its history (doing paper trades on GXY last 12 months and using $10,000 as initial capital, it now has nearly $40,000 even at it's current price of $2.00) and this is with eyes closed.

Of course.. the algo bot doesn't work on some stocks, and works well on others.. so this is how I came to be at GXY land... after watching for awhile.... and decided to trade on it... (and of course, past performance does not guarantee future performance)

There are plenty of players that influence GXY's price but at the end of the day, their hand gets shown when the buy/sell orders are placed along the ladder...

In term of Lithium? There seems to be talks brewing around hydrogen fuel cell making a comeback as a much more potential for use as clean green transportation fuel source ... and current petrol stations could simply add it to their catalog just like diesel, petrol, and LPG gas... it also has about 3 x further range....and takes about 3 minutes to fuel up like petrol............it's just something to be aware of.

As for the share price, looks like it did a little bounce in the morning before going down once more.. but dangerously close to breaking the $2.00 mark... it has broken my 1st major support line.. and $2.00 is always a psychological barrier.. so shall see...

Anyways, me signing off (again!)
    Last edited by Alterego1168: 07/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.