Soon and I guess sooner in the new year than later, ARR will...

1. 203 Posts.
    Soon and I guess sooner in the new year than later, ARR will start reporting earnings. Last financial year, if you read articles by FNArena, you'll see that instead of hitting the earnings target, they softened, but only because of choosing to side with the customers and with their current needs rather than making the books look good for reporting.

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=90D13586-17A4-1130-F5390FB09C8F0789

This time in the first quarter earnings report will show things like the sales of units to telcos in India and China and the resulting margin profit from the sales.

I think talking potential hasn't been what the market likes to hear, more EARNINGS and the likely value of the share in relation to profit, and "actual" serious moola showing growth for the future.

The whole talk about becoming a company that sells CORE components to telecommunications industry is the key to their success I believe. And the range of things that these CORE components will go into will start to liven up people's understanding soon.

In the mean time, lots of companies are getting hit, this time around....

Please do your own research.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.