ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Well, this is it....A beautiful juncture....The joining point...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Well, this is it....A beautiful juncture....The joining point between the old and the new...This is the most exciting part of the journey so far and to date...Access all area's of Gen1....We are getting into a new, and up and coming, and soon to be majority acceptance of the new age....The smart phone era, the new generation who will rely on their access to knowledge, and assistance at the swipe of a screen, and a generation that will look to smart phone applications for direction, and the generation, that be it for good or not, will rely on this tool for finding out what street corner they are on, where the closest Mcdonalds is, where their local pub is, where their girlfriend is, and.......almost forgot, pollen count, conditions, asthma tools, guidence, all in a smart phone...at the suggestion of parents, friends, and proffessionals in the field.....

And the juncture between old and new will soon be repeated with the advent of Gen11....The newer, upgraded app, with even more uses.....Cloud, and the ability to get instant assistance without face to face consultation...Now that is a very exciting part of the journey....The ASTMHA foundations around the world will have heard of ISONEA and the application that is now here, and the application coming shortly....The persons that Michael has recruited, just done out of ego rebuild for himself and ISONEA....I dont think so.....They are people that are actually respected in the field, they have a far bigger reach into THEIR COMMUNITIES than any of us on HC do, and they are respected and seen as persons at the forefront.

Will the top tier medico's in the ASTMHA world be looking to our leaders, respected medico's, for guidence in the future path that asthma monitoring, and consulting and emergency consulting will now take form, or will they listen to HC's, with no other interest other than seeing a stock go from .004 cps, to 1 or 2 or 10 cents a share. We are the least educated in the field that ISONEA are attacking, yet many continue to attack ISONEA...In fact, the research that should be done into ISONEA is peer research, physician research, the people that are on the front line, battling this debilitating condition...They will be the ones that could tell us if ISONEA has a chance.
    IMED, is it a way of the future....I think we all know that answer.....Michael and the guys at ISONEA, well done so far, and I for one look forward to the nexts steps of the journey that we are embarking upon.
    M-T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.