FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

What a bucket of slop, page-82

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Hi Whisky
    I have been ignoring a lot of HC lately as the chat just goes around in circles. I get the strong impression the last cap raising is pretty much their last chance thru the equity market unless the share price goes up a lot (for any proper $$ size). insto guys would be buying on market if not (add to their positions but they aren't)? if the share price doesn't go up which is possible.... cath, farjoy and all of us will unfortunately have to exit the best way we can. management are not immune to the reality of mr market. institutions are also aware that to develop this needs a lot of horse power and why do they want to keep funding something that doesn't make them money? we are now chicken or the egg situation. if we cannot raise money then share price is weak = Take Over. Anybody looking will be waiting for the pre-empt to be solved. until this is solve we swing in the breeze with downward bias. at some point we find a market cap per barrel valuation people are ok with. we are getting close. we are also now share price wise factoring in a negative outcome. risk reward could be the opportunity now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $55.33K 120.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93662 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27296 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.