GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

what a bunch of babies , page-2

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I agree I couldn't give a rats what the SP does short term, but obviously others do and thats their choice, we all have different ways of playing the market.

Too many sooky lalas with this stock imo, thank god some of u don't have shares in my company , you'd be asking me to have daily liquidation sales of stock based on a weeks less than perfect sales results.

Please dont look at the SP and then make your decision based on facts and whatever future predictions u come up with.

Look at the facts u have been given from the company anns to date and either sell or buy or hold, simple as that.

And if u are really unsure then ask questions which may help u with your decision, or alternatively do some research, ring the company ask them questions, ask t4p, ask anyone else u wish to, go get out the yellow pages look for gas drillers and ask them for some help re GDN anns, call a company in Utah in this field and ask them what they think, but in the end it all comes down to are u in or out, either way wont change what I do.

I wish all well, those that have lost money, sorry its never a good thing, but rather than dwell, someones loss is another's opportunity as cruel as that is, wish u all well and lets hope for a positive result or 2 over the coming days.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.