Sure - indeed there are winner and losers.Can we at least agree...

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sure - indeed there are winner and losers.

Can we at least agree that the people in the age group 0-40 years can be considered as "losers" over the past 2 years?
    The 40-60 years old might walk away with a draw and I am sure among the 60+ age group many are still not considering themself as winners.

I cant see any winners at all apart from a bunch of power drunk corrupted politicians who claim they are doing the "right thing" ,a few global companies that made a stupid amount of coin and the very rich, that got a whole lot richer while everyone else has been struggling and the economy got destroyed.

It surprises me how people are still into the narrative where the hospitals are barely coping and being overrun. The numbers tell a different story imo.

If they were worried and concerned about lifes being lost and hospitals not coping, surely they would have started giving out early anti viral treatment to those who get infected - They would have started campaigns to educate people by taking a few supplements and changes in their day to day routine that can reduce the chance to severe illness by a large amount.

Nothing of that.

Jab every man, his dog for the years to come

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.