IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

what a buy at these levels, page-10

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    You are spot on Funkman. The astute investors are taking advantage of this global tech correction which drags down highly profitable stocks like MBE with all the others which are valued on Pluto. The biotechs copped it too.

I just read Alan Kolah's take on XRO which was to recognise the great story but question how much growth has to occur to turn around their latest $35 mil loss. Quite extraordinary.

And here we have MBE with similar global growth potential and heading for a $4 mil profit this FY and north of $5 mil next year, and it goes down significantly. Go figure.

I can't buy any more of these as I have the kitchen sink and house thrown at it with an average of 5.1c. Certainly not going to fall for the trap of panicking and letting those greedy intos pinch my beloved parcel at anything like these levels. But they are pinching others.

If everyone takes a becks and lets this temporary slide pass, anyone wanting a piece will have to pay a premium with stock shortages coming as soon as the OS revenues are confirmed. God help us if Thorpey lands the rest of the US with 25 times the market share. Go get 'em big boy!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.