CG1 1.23% 8.0¢ carbonxt group limited

Its been 2 years since rvbird arrived on the carbonxt chatroomin...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Its been 2 years since rvbird arrived on the carbonxt chatroom

in that time it has replied to most all my posts , always hostile and derogatory in manner ,and nothing to do with this company
    that is its almost its entire history , never anything new or useful just lies and fairytales
    it just keeps coming back like a punch drunk boxer who walks on the balls on their feet

full of toxic rants

culminating in lies which slurred my character , revealed my identity, even making up a creepy story of me smashing up my house.

bizarre stuff and illegal

rvbird you are a danger to yourself and those close to you

you are sick, very sick , please get some help , urgently

I assume the company did not get support for its capital raise , and rvbird is throwing another hate inspired rant
    lets blunt any dissent now because we have some really bad news coming up , ...right ?
    how bad ? this company must be in real trouble to need to go to this extent , climaxing in a total breakdown of its mind

rvbird is the best inverse indicator you can find, the rabid rants always precede bad news and a slide in the share price , just look at its history
    every one of its smirky rebuffs has ended in a lower price for carbonxt,, is there a pattern maybe
    remember its crowing when I said cg1 will target 10.5 cents , at the time it was 24 cents

the market and a raft of majority shareholders have lost patience , trust , and confidence in this management team
    I can only guess the next update of progress at the new plant , delays , ? problems in the partnership ?
    they have given another deadline for this new production, ,what happens if that is not met ? It will be very costly , with all costs and no ice-cream
    if that deadline is not met you can add millions to the budget , rounded off
    how is the cash flow going , just before the planned big spend ,and was that 3m loss quarter really an anomaly ,that has never been addressed

the combined loss for the last 2 years is 10 m, even with increased sales, cost savings and efficiencies of scale that was spoken of
    Net loss before tax ($4,459) ($5,333) 16%, the last 2 years results taken from the annual report
    at least the loss per share is going down , helped mainly by dilution

I stand by what Ive stated in the past that production would need to go up many multiples for this to be profitable
    the company will face huge cost increases in the next 9 months
    increases in production over the last 2 years have not stemmed the losses
    what part of those results look like a company making progress ?
    the company cannot rely on grants and stimulus payments forever
    how does the money raised , plus the extra borrowings, less the need to maintain cash levels , even add up when losing 5m a year
    it doesnt , simple sums says they are short , and the next phase is the real danger for the company
    the extra 8.5 m in loans , is not 8.5 because 3m is needed to be uncommitted at all times ,
    are they are still paying interest on it at 9.5% and receiving maybe 2 % , or does uncommitted mean they cannot even buy govt bonds with it, someone correct me if I'm wrong
    are they paying interest on 13.5 m at 9.5% interest , but can only use 10.5 m,., if they are fully extended ..... surely not because it actually blows it out to 12 percent and no one would sign off on that
    even if they are using none of the loan , are they paying 285k just to park 3m ?, that cannot be the case surely
    the lenders must be very concerned to place that condition on a loan , but what a brilliant win for them
    add penalty interest rates and this will get very ugly very quickly
    someone will clarify it for sure
    most shareholders think this is a company maker , but what if its the opposite
    with all that has been written about the company , by those with an agenda, tell me what part of that has actually transpired ,certainly not the future earnings
    tell me in 6 months I was wrong ,I will easily admit it
    we have already seen a 9.4 cent print , can it hit 8.5, that's when things get shaky
    the previous successful cap raise was at 15 cents , and now a 50% haircut to this one
    you have to ask will the next be at 5 cents
    almost certainly there will need to another by March , anyone like to challenge that ?

how are the plants performing ,and are there any maintenance problems or even replacements needed
    the next production figures will tell a story, have there have been any issues showing up ?, I think the figures need to be scrutinized
    Is Arden Hills still at max capacity
    are we now finally realizing that a real , living ,breathing factory does not respect a simple cash flow budget
    the spikes in costs , the plant breakdowns , even a slow paying customer blows a budget out
    heaven forbid a bad debt
    cash flow was always going to be the problem , from the day they decided to take on a manufacturing role

its what they are not prepared to tell shareholders is more important than what they actually say

i still shake my head , what was that stupid sputum of garbage , hatred and lies from rvbird supposed to achieve

make that call , you know who I am , where I live,
    I will meet you anywhere anytime , but you are too gutless to do that, just hide behind a handle and throw dirt

if you are in any way associated with carbonxt, either on the staff, consultative role , or a partner of a staff member then you face even more scrutiny

why are you so intent to stop all criticism of carbonxt and the freeloaders on the gravy train

your track record has been so poor a 10 year old would have done much better. you should be the last person to be criticizing , you are completely useless
    do you even know anything about the market , it seems you are totally ignorant of even basic trend analysis
    anyone following your advice would have ripped up 66% of their funds
    buycarbonxtat30cents you said , even mocked when I said wait for the breakout , it never happened , then the crash began

the investment community has just become a cesspit ,
    so many questions,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $14.05K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ 25000
Last updated 14.48pm 03/06/2024 ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.