CG1 0.00% 8.0¢ carbonxt group limited

I can assure you that I have no relationship to CG1 other than...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

I can assure you that I have no relationship to CG1 other than owning shares, as I’ve disclosed many times. I have never been employed/contracted by them, and don’t know anyone has. I am not friends with anyone related to the company. I have no idea what news they will release next week, or the week after, and never have.

I would have loved for this board to have had some balanced opinions and idea’s posted by a range of people (positive and negative) over time. I have responded to many extreme repetitive negative posts, where I don’t agree, and where I think there are positive factors or alternative views to consider. This has often resulted in the slinging of insults, which you have been quick and willing to participate in.

I have retracted my recent posts which included a poorly conceived joke, which was in bad taste. There was no intention to accuse you of anything, and I apologise if it was taken that way.

I will not be posting again on this forum, as it’s clearly of no benefit to anyone.

I will consider your request for a meeting, but given the circumstances, I’m not sure it’s practical, or what it is you actually hope to achieve from it.

Last edited by rvbird: 30/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 149835 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.