TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

What a complete disaster, page-28

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Still here Jack? Who is unsubstantiated? Who is contributing something useful?

Lets wind back the clock to mid Oct -30c!

Me: There are limited volatility triggers remaining to recover poor positions from now ie scoping study...off takes, (SYR bid long shot) before the long grind and dilutive pressures of BFS and capex requirements eat at TONS hefty mkt cap (in situ is worthless) .

Nasabear: I am not a TA; I am surprised you think a natural pull back after an incredible year is a downtrend Hotwolf? I fully expect to see consolidation, I expect to see some nice accumulation, and some more positive news flow. Very surprised to read this...

Jack: Nasa, some posters on the Triton thread post because they do not care or even wish to find common knowledge. they only have agenda and intention on painting the worst picture of TON, or any stock that suits their agenda. hotcopper, imo needs to pickup on their posting techniques to see that posting intentional garbage is dangerous too! it also makes this so called discussion community a hazardous place to find logic, but that is the point these posters want to gain or take advantage from. which is sickeningly sad and selfish on the part of the ones whom play the joker card each and every time. point is, after a while and continuous ignoring of these jokers, eventually you no longer get surprised what they do or say!

Me-today: You, and others need counselling more than most yet you continuously project your rage (at losing money) upon others who could have done you a good turn if you'd only been a little self aware with the psychology of trading not to mention some old hand market experience.

I guess he has me on ignore though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.