AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

KC that's where I think the problem lies. I tend to agree with...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    KC that's where I think the problem lies. I tend to agree with you in respect to the Oxy update, however to a layman reading that, it may not be so obvious. It needs to be spelled out exactly as you have explained. Additionally they then had the opportunity to re-iterate that in the slide presentation but neglected to do so. I know the slide was specifically for the purpose of a presentation and maybe they did discuss this in personal discussions, but the fact is this presentation was published as an announcement and potential investors who could not attend the presentation would not be privvy to these discussions. On 5th June, POH made a specific announcement to dispel fears about crystallisation issues. Oxy, being POHs primary goal, it would have made sense to me that they make a special announcement clearly announcing the removal of crystallisation issues and clearly outlining the proposed guideline for commencement of multi-dose trials (is that what they're referring to when they say return to clinic).

Maybe further clarification would have done nothing for the share price, but I prefer not to have to wonder about that when it such an obvious clarification to make. Anyhow I'm hanging out for the official trial go-ahead, I think probably most investors are. I'm hoping to look back on all this in 6 months and have a good laugh about our unnecessary concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.096K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 86702619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59480558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.