VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

If VD a non-holder troll got 6 up-votes it is likely there are 7...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    If VD a non-holder troll got 6 up-votes it is likely there are 7 bbf paid trolls on the "job" on our thread and only a couple of real shareholders...
    I can't get over the coincidence that already 3rd of non-holders trolls, representing the personality cult,
    have disclosed that they are "miners"!!! (KDLee, shiksa and today VD) and only poor Navarone is just a timber worker...
    and they all are attacking me the only real VMS holder and non miner and non timber worker?!...

"Where is the sense and logic?"... as guru would say in his younger years before he discovered that politics not medicine is his calling...
    Anyhow ... my 101.5 y/old neighbor just said to me ... nonsense mate!
    the only thing they are mining is your tax contribution through Centrelink"...
    I have studied logic too... enclose a short lecture for trolls:
    What is logic in simple words?

Image result for logic meaning

In simple words, logic is “the study of correct reasoning, especially regarding making inferences.” Logic began as a philosophical term and is now used in other disciplines like math and computer science. While the definition sounds simple enough, understanding logic is a little more complex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.