VMS 6.52% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

There is another, Amiafish. Firstly, let me remind you of the...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There is another, Amiafish.
    Firstly, let me remind you of the increasing numbers who give of their time and wisdom to correct and guide us (excuse me if you're not one of them) poor deluded plebs .. eg as recently seen in a rather dingy northern hemisphere city recently.
    It's a manifestation of the increasing altruism spreading through the financial classes ... eg Mr Twiggy, who without thought for his own finances, is going all out on a hydrogen solution for us all.
    So, similarly, on HC. Some altruistic posters beavering away to save the poor, gullible fools who have invested in (in this case) VMS. They're not shareholders, nevertheless give of their time and energy selflessly to try to save us. I'd expect some to have given thought to joining the priesthood in their earlier years.
    Rather than berating them, we should be thanking them for their wisdom and selfless efforts. It takes a very special person to sacrifice time and effort pro bona publica with no self interest involved.
    Rather than cast opprobrium in their direction, I say "I salute you, Sirs" You are heaven sent to save me from my folly in investing in VMS!
    /s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $55.42K 2.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.