CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

what a cracker of a day, page-70

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1238
    "and like you I'm happy to see management focus on Mt Lidsay, IMHO this is where I belive their skillset is aligned and their long experience with this project has potential to add the most value". You can't be serious...are you????.....Thus far, they have shown no inclination on any front that they are serious on Mt.Lindsey....Just talk, waste time and shareholders funds......AR and BOD seem content on just being explorers....And as such if "CHN" don't complete the work by Novembers end, "We must get "Thor" back under our control and do it alone.....We are just giving to much credibility to "CHN".......All we have to do with "Thor" is mimic what "CHN" has done at "Julimar"....If our BOD is not creative, then just copy the same techniques that was a success and worked for the "CHN" BOD......As far as Mt.Lindsey goes, if our BOD does not act on any of the points, that I have indicated in my previous post then its all hot air....Our BOD should now elect whether they want to be an explorer or a producer......However, they have shown they are useless at being a producer....So, by best bet is for them to make a discovery, jorc it up, then flog it of for good value.....And I believe they will have more success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $56.26K 4.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 421924 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1019226 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.