JAV 20.0% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

What a crock of..., page-9

1. 12,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3021
    shares are not necessarilly purchased with "free will" Ive been buying shares since 1970 and almost none were bought with free will. But i wasnt specifically talking about shares in the bit i think you are replying to i was just saying that most universities have a legal faculty and it seems to me theyve designed their laws to asssist fellow students do well or even take money from others as is happening here as youve got this doctor of business administration running a company which appears to have been run only for those who are employed in it as its now heading for its second reconstruction by the looks of it You so often get these "highly qualified people"running things and taking huge salaries yet the things they do mainly just get someones money lost yet they at same time fully understand the law and how this knowledge enables them to fool someone into handing money to them yet be legal.I mean people go to jail all the time for shoplifting tiny value items yet people in the finance industry get big money of others lost and the law doesnt even want to know about it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.