AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

I hope all the other longs didn't end up selling on 2c to buy in...

1. 519 Posts.
    I hope all the other longs didn't end up selling on 2c to buy in PEN!!!

Feysville is really the point that the market is going to stop wondering about AAR & start paying:

these are the reasons:

1. Gold is near ground, therefore open pit is a basic operatoin.

2. AAR did Mandilla before, which was exactly the same exercise. For Management, this is just a photocopy of the Mandilla project that was successfuly mined & completed.

3. Gold prices are on the increase due to the European crisis.

4. Plenty of gold miners around us, therefore no need for start up capital to process gold. AAR used third party plants in Manilla & so will do the same thing for Feysville.

5. Gold Grades in Feysville are extremely good (see last announcement about Feysville).

so Feysville is a winner & if that brings in say $20m in bank account then in comparison to all other miners we'll be around $130m WITHOUT the potential in KP.

Kp has 2 section, Sandiego & Onedin, Sandiego initial Cu JORC reserve is worth around $200m on its own + ONEDIN Cu around $140m & now the reserve upgrade from these new finds.

we have DONE ALREADY the PFS & got ALREADY JORC grades & now we're preparing the final Feasability study & it is due out in 3 - 6 months!!!

so action is start here & NOW!!!!

I'm totally excited & you won't believe it if I tell you that when I checked my stocks around 11:00am. I kept entering AAR around 5 times to make sure I got the right company!!!! lolololol

no one would ever think that any share could go all the way to 80c in 1 line up, there will be ups & downs & there will be many more announcements & a lot of traders will go in & out & many will make a lot of money!!

for announcements: July announcement is expected for KP & Feysville announcement is due out any time now!!!

looking back at history, you'd realise that when management started mining Mandilla (previous gold project), they've gone quiet & all of a sudden they had an announcement naming the person in charge on site for mining!!!!!

that announcement was the main reason for the 14c rise!!

14c price for only $2m for gold!!! imagine what the price will be for $20m of gold!!!!

I hope we get an announcement soon about Feysville to tell us that they started working already on it .... lol.. at that point, say hello to the 30c & bye bye to all these funny numbers.

the buys today were heavy & so are the sells, day traders had a field day, now that they're gone, we're still stuck to the T+2 traders, who will defenitely leave before Friday. Buys could continue or suck all these traders dry first.... we'll see!!!

Again, good luck to whoever had the guts to hold in last few months lows & more luck to whoever had the guts to KEEP HOLDING today!!

I believe more will power is needed to stop yourself from selling on immediate profit than to sell on loss!!!

cheers everyone & congratulations on the diamond we found, no congratulations on the 4.5c price because in few months time we'll look back & laugh at it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.