ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

what a day, page-10

1. tcf
    6,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    klem
    terrific post. Doesn't deserve a response.

But just for you. No I won't be buying into ORM again once I sell. Most who invest in rare earths just don't understand the massive effort there is in bringing a REE resource to production. It appears your one of them.

ORM is a spec stock in a market which offers greater value in proven explorers. You apparently haven't been watching the market over the last day or so.

The shakeup in the ASX has created many opportunities to make money from JORC proven resource stocks and producing stocks. The ORM's of the world are great play stocks when the market is running spec stocks. The market crash has created more opportunities than the likes of ORM for clever investors.

If you want a proven REE stock why not look at LYC. It will produce REE's for market in the next few months. LYC has been knocked back to levels even a penny dreadful player like you could afford.

ORM is currently an over priced battler which will revert to true value in the near future. All the very best with your rock chips which apparently match the one above your shoulders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.