ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well what a day I would just like to touch on our three major...

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Well what a day

I would just like to touch on our three major posters of today whom i must admit i have the greaetest repect for in the facts and pieces they all write, I find it interesting the 3 different pieces they have all written today

firstly Obe wan

Obe wan i share 100% your sentiment

Secondly   O/ Money

O/money Firstly let me say i am in Awe of your research, you are second to none with the stuff you dig up amazing and you have led both myself and no doubt many others down the pathways of  confirmation on this and that and i thank you for that, although today i was a little confused over your post if i am honest with you,
    OM it would be a shame and a sad loss if you were to retract from posting further.

Third Megagene79

Mega i remember the first parcel i purchased in ESi some years ago through my own research may i add, it wasnt untill some months later that i noticed your post and actually made comment in the forum that if you were around then i must be onto a winner lol, and since that time through the bad times you were good enough to reply personally to my emls and offer some words of encouragement in those dark times post ADLP and i would like to thank you for that. Today Mega as usual your post was outstanding, however Mega i do tend to disagree with you in one area and that is in your post here where you say

( Yes today was disappointing but i believe the markets expectations were way higher then they should have been in terms of information we were to get )

Mega i believe the title of your thread was spot on EXPECTATIONS

I believe the board or the person resposible for wording of the trading halt is responsible for raising those expectations

Lets take a look through the T/H scenario

T/H 19/1/16

The trading halt is requested pending completion of a transaction relating to the Company’s capital management plan

Suspension from quotation 21/1/16

The voluntary suspension is requested pending the finalisation of transactions in relation the Company’s
    capital management plan

Trading Halt was granted on Monday 19 january 2016 pending the completion of transaction

The details of the transaction shall be the subject of an announcement that the Company expects to make
    within the next 72 hour

The company requests that the voluntary suspension remains in place until an announcement is made by the company in relation to the transaction

So Mega as you so rightly put it

( i believe the markets expectations were way higher then they should have been in terms of information we were to get )

But lets face it here whom set the precedence here was it the shareholders that instigated the release of the completion of some form of transaction to do with capital management.

No it was not, it was management that set that EXPECTATION  in the first place with the trading halt and then fueled that expectation further by taking us into suspension and reiterating time and again in relation to the completion of a transaction

As you all say it has been a very dissapointing day for all, on what i believe should have been a day for congratulations all around.

OM you finish your post by saying Okay,

there is frustration, but the boys on the board aint stoopid

You are correct there is frustration and there has been dissapointment

Management may not be Stoopid but they obviously aint perfect either.

I failed to see any form of completed transaction in the Ann and if anyone expects me to believe the the note story is the transaction and we went into suspension for that then i got news for you

I aint STOOPID either and neither is the MARKET

I will follow this up with management as i do believe through all the crap we L/T have been through in the past, this is just not good enough and we deserve some sort of an explanation, after all D/traders short termers long termers this Ann today could have cost someone their positions infact it did cost quite a number of people their positions.

Hopefully further news will not be to far behind this to put things right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.672K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 18737448 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12910769 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.