ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sorry Sam--never read your post b4 posting--mine very similar...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Sorry Sam--never read your post b4 posting--mine very similar --managements P/R sorely lacking!!!
    While management are not stupid--who where they trying to hood-wink--L/T investors--new one`s jumping on board--either way--as this shows they have learn`t nothing from their past--and that is alarming. It`s one thing to make mistakes--it`s another not learning from them.

Not all investors can o to AGM to get clear interpretation of ann being made,what was promised,investors have not properly read previous ann. management have already given coded messages. Markets have changed--stop the coded B/S be direct ,ann in layman's terms not just for SOPHISTICATED investors! Most investors know big deals take time,all the T crossed,time delays,most over 18 yrs old--and while the world maybe politically correct--most pundits can see waffle a mile away.While many are not tec savvy like a few good enough to share their knowledge here--many can see the benefits of the tec and understand the time delays running a business. Coded messages--help no-one--only under-line confidence. Off to work--like most investors,cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.