POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

Hey Marnyhave to agree, long termers will be the big...

1. 6,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Hey Marny

have to agree, long termers will be the big winners.
    When you consider 82.6Mt @ 20%P205 is only the beginning.
    I mean how far does this deposit extent?

Are we looking at 100Mt...150mt....200Mt???
    I have a feeling it will be more than the 82.6Mt estimate as they will want to know how far the strike is.
    HP resource is tucked away in the corner of the tennament. To think that the 1sqkm of "from surface grades" is furthest to the west, I wonder how far that potentially extends?

DBK - On production. I guess management must have something in the back of their minds. A resource like this doesn't just go unoticed. If they can use Truck transportation I assume they could be in production in a little over 2 years time. The resource is close to surface and it shouldn't take long to have a JORC. Scoping and Feasability studies would follow.

Once they announce drilling at HP, I expect this to be no less than 80c. Wouldn't mind seeing a resource of around 120mt+ @20%P205. If the resource continues to the west who knows what might be there.

DBK have you seen the other tennaments? All are adjacent or have major roads running straight through them. You must have seen the tennament right next door to Wonarah. That is undrilled and no work has been done there to date. Very interested to see if they find anything there.

Marny - enjoy investing in cubs and watching them grow into MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.