NXS 14.3% 21.0¢ next science limited

what a day

1. 568 Posts.
    What a great day! Been stuck in a stuffy meeting all day, with no access to a computer or a phone! That nearly killed me, l spent most of the day wondering how Nexus was trading, even the lunch break was one big love in where you could barely leave for a pee! I hate days like this, thankfully they're few and far between. The guy chairing the meeting was a cure for insomniac and the brown nosing sharleton's l had to sit with spent most of the day with their proboscis' firmly planted in his derriere. You know the type, the ones who nod in jubilant agreeance at everything word professor peabody says. l spent most of my day looking around the room wondering just what the hell l was doing there. Okay, l'm a little tense still, but seeing NXS at .395 on monalithic volume has soothed me no end. It dawned on me today, with life being so short and all, how great it would be to sit at home on my computer and trade stocks for a living. oh boy, l could ditch the monkey suit, the false smile and dodgy business demeanor and just wave my finger at all the corporate schmucks. Reckon l'd go broke faster than Gordon Ramsay instructing yoga classes, but l'd have some bloody peace for a while!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.035(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 21.0¢ $136.4K 559.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19324 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.