AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

what a difference a day ecn, page-18

1. 266 Posts.
    And I would guess from all of this, Dan, youre making the point that AIM is a good buy. And if that is your opinion then why are people selling. Hoofa's take on AIM is simplistic ( indeed it reminds me of propaganda )but as I have stated before I find the price action runs truer to form than a welter of anns, reports, commodity prices etc. No disrespect to posters who make their decisions based on these.
    ==========================================
    40c+, offtake.. There are known unknowns....

All I can tell you is, It hasn't happened. It's going to happen.

There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns.

1)things we know...hoofa brought this up yesterday

AIM has a high grade zinc concentrate ready for mining. Its not a maybe or a promise- its for real.

Zinc is in demand.

Zinc price is sound

AIM gets closer to mining the product by the day.

AIM is drilling now to assess the extent of the resource which already has an extended mine life.

AIM has management is in place.

AIM has appointed an experienced board with proven track record.

AIM also has a joint venture with BHP - copper/uranium/gold. There new MD likes an adventure.

AIM is in a part of the world where investors know that mining opportunies abound.

AIM now has major players investing millions of dollars to get a share of the action.

There are things we do not know we don't know...

TOU violation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.