AIM 2.50% 39.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

what a difference a day ecn, page-28

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Not trying to lead anyone to drink at all Punters apart from myself maybe.lol.

This is primarily about informing the holders of Aim as to what my thoughts are(in conjunction with other posters) on the progress made by the company and interpreting that progress,as its quite often left to holders to read between the lines of company annmnts.

I'm not trying to convince those that havnt bought/hold to do so as I KNOW where Aim is likely to head with its significant holders providing the reduction in liquidity combined with the new level of accumulation at low 30s and above,as well as the firming zinc fundamentals.

I thought I was providing a decent discussion for you to participate but it does not appear you are open to any chat on fundamentals as they influence the trading of such a company.

Like you say we will just have to agree to disagree in how we think the various trading forces operate.

Not to worry,been nice talking anyway and I have gleaned more information from this discussion/posting and my understanding of Aim to date has been clarified/reinforced and perhaps others that have read this thread have done the same and seen the dynamics that operate from the perspective of purely technical traders and those that utilise both forms of info.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $81.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.493K 23.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15865 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 21345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.