CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a difference a day makes..., page-6

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ocker...

Yes...the threads have become something of a joke, with agenda driven rhetorric attempting to dictate what should or should not be discussed.

The post Snacks is refering to was a tongue in cheek "addition" to a reponse I made to damien83, which for the most part, whilst CVI specific, was predominantly personal.

I simply added my view I was expecting the stock to rise though and hold the 22c line today to jokingly add a more CVI specific flavour...most would have recognised it for what it was...especially I suggest, snacks!

In my defense however, I had previously posted several charts clearly indicating my views for near term activity.

Anyway, I shopuld thank you for exercising some leeway on that post, because the end result was that damien83 and I were able to sort out and I suspect, nip in the bud any lingering differences.

I trust I speak for both of us?

Wasn't yesterday a good day on the CVI threads?

In this regard, I have to say there is an element that has been inflicting itself on the CVI threads for some time now, with agenda driven diatribe, more often than not aimed at the individual rather than the stock in question.

It is quite often subtle, but no less acceptable than some of the more direct and sinister offerings.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.