CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a difference a day makes..., page-8

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ocker...

I have been targeted today by several posters, in what can only be described as a group effort...right from early morning.

Surely this is not to be encouraged?

I feel entirely smashed down from their efforts...and now you are selectively moderating my posts...and leaving theirs up?

If you feel you must make an example of me here...which given what has transpired today I find entirely unfair, then I gess there is nothing I can do...but for you to suggest my post is an "attempt by some members to dominate a thread with their own point of view and put down others that disagree with them"...yet leave up snacks post where he specifcally dictates we should not provide price predictions, reeks of double standard.

Sincerley what is going on here?
    I TOU'd snacks post, suggesting it will only start fights aain...and it was left up...yet (I assume), my post is TOU'd, which was never a personal slant...and it gets moderated?

I give up.

My post which you moderated at the top of this thread was not about telling mods how to do ther job...on the contrary, it was about bringing to your attention that yesterday was a good day in CVI because there were no antagonising posters...in contrast to today which has been a mess at the hands of a few. You are always telling us how busy you are, how you have not time to check every post...I was simply trying to bring a fact to your attention.

I am not for one second suggesting what people should post...I never have...I am asking however, in an open forum, if we as memebers of the HC community, really want to put up with personal attacks on individual posters and the associated agro, be it obvious and subject to moderation, or subtle and likely to be missed.

I felt it was a genuine subject worth discussing.

In no part of my post did I suggest what people should or should not post...what I did do however was highlight the way we went from "cooperation to conflict at the hands of a few indiviuduals", over the space of just 24 hours...all of which was started by several attacking posts this morning, which were TOU'd, yet allowed to stay up?

I do not inderstand this?

I honestly cannot see why you moderated my post above...unlless due to a misunderstanding?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.