AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Aman2...Regarding core transport...Length is always an...

1. 230 Posts.
    Aman2...

Regarding core transport...Length is always an issue...its always logistics...Ok, Cores can be disassembled, reassembled, split, quartered, logged, examined, blah blah...still doesn't dramatically alter the total process time in a laboratory...particularly if there is a big queue going on...at both labs AVB are using...

Weight and cost for shipping IS an issue...particularly when AVB management is trying to keep Drilling OPEX down...to more importantly spend on essential expensive deep drilling....Ships, helicopters and trucks transport everything, including the vehicles, machinery and rigs used on site????... and the cost of a cargo ship carrying a relatively small container with packaged samples IS an issue...Still a great idea, the only problem we are in Brazil...8,514,877 km2...5th largest surface area in the world i.e. big logistics...

The cost of "postage"?? [strange term to use] for a company such as AVB would be significant...In consideration of the overall drilling and operational expenses, over a 50,000m drilling campaign....The problem is not contractual, not governmental nor similar obligation with the labs they're using...Lastly, there is one party more impatient than the shareholders....and thats Management at AVB...I have spoken now to TP quite a few times now...they are more frustrated than we are...

Aman2...
    To say, "...There is no definitive "rush" for AVB to work around the "delay" at the lab..." is defamatory...
    Last time I spoke to TP...he explained their are over 75 exploration companies seeking laboratory time competitively in Brazil...Vale alone has upwards of 15 to 20 rigs operating around the clock...hogging laboratory resources...in several regions in Br...
    TP went on to describe this as an endemic problem in North and South America...so I have no idea where you are intending to ship cores to and at the same time keep site OPEX down for the expensive deep drilling required to complete JORC 2012...

GLTA and DYOR...

PS:
    "...tangent finished. over and out..."
    Well you said it, not me...but you were definitely on a tangent...I don't normally respond to this type of post, but these AVB guys have been and are, doing a good job for us shareholders to date...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.