OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

BIGPAT321 let me help you. I' talking now about the people...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    BIGPAT321 let me help you. I' talking now about the people running ozl not to me mixed up with the great posts that have been posted on this board and all the time some posters have put into their post. clearly safely say tho TB doesn't read this board at all. the market has been telling TB they not happy with the way they running it. he is saying my team and me are boss man stuff you. the main market players go, great you win but we selling.

HT1 is one of my best friends on this board and I think he doesn't even know, how much respect I have for him. I sure he would want me to speak my mind tho.
    Either Burgess and the board are the greatest poker players on earth or they haven't got a clue. And there's no way of knowing which definition is the right one. If, as some 'experts' say that the Dow is headed for 11,000 before the end of this year then the $650m cash will buy significantly more than it does right now.

As for the 11,000 I can't see it happening I would want odds of 30 to1 of it happening. I can't see it.

When I see ozl fall like this it ticks me off for many reasons one main one being in the past and who knows why PNA always seems to follow. With OZL at $6.85 and PNA at $2.70 I reckon the shackles have been well and truly broken and they won't move in lockstep with each other ever again at least no where near a T.- was waiting for the time when the 3:1 ratio had been breached by more than $1 - 2.7 x 3 = 8.10. 8.10 - 6.85 = 1.25 and OZL still have a 10c div to come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.