SBR 6.25% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

It can’t be that bad at all. Somebody bought today over 1.5...

1. 170 Posts.
    It can’t be that bad at all. Somebody bought today over 1.5 million shares so maybe there is a turnaround in the make and somebody will make some decent money next year. It has to be somebody with a lot of dough because there were multiple orders over 100K up to 160 K.
    Comes down what we all know… let’s change the approach of the drilling program and make decisions now.
    As mentioned before there are other junior explorers out there and here is a good example how it should be done: http://www.antipaminerals.com.au/images/pdf/citadel_project-phase_2_drilling_programme_twin_success.pdf/ I realize that the location is different and the logistics are as well. However the announcement is easy to read and the next dates are not left out. Everything is there from pics to exact hole parameters… the lot. If only SBR would in inform us with half the info I would be very happy. Despite the fact that this announcement was a success a lot could be learnt by SBR about this style.
    I’m not that sure if SBR has the guts and drive to make the changes which are required now. Otherwise they need a spectacular find shortly.
    Maybe todays buyer has that sorted out already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $5.614M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $27.59K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1094683 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 39667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.