BPP 10.0% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

what a disgraceful way to treat shareholders, page-24

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    Money does not mean anything as long as they got a deal? What are you talking about? I would like to do a deal with you. You pay me $20 for zero return from me. That is a deal all in my favour. What tripe!!!

It is all about the money!!! Money and revenue and more importantly EBIT is what drives the SP.

If the deal is all in favour of Sigma and imi cannot even cover off expenses, the deal is crap. Remember Sigma is a commercial entity and want the best returns for them.

When no $$$ occur in these announcements about deals I am very weary about management as it starts to smell.

I have been burnt on another stock that did the same thing. It will go backwards as there cash flows dry up due to crap deals which do not deliver SHAREHOLDER VALUE.

Management still get paid and that sometimes is all that matters to them. They treat shareholders with contempt.

Good luck to holders but this is just my opinion and I have never owned one share and do not have any bias either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $862 156.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15059636 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6169159 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.