AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

what a dog of a day.

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    OK, I have read the report a number of times to get my head around all this.

The 20 holes although I can only find 19.
    Maybe one is in my backyard if my wife finds out I bought a heap of these. YIKES!!!

From what i gather a number of them are intermingled within the previous 211 holes that were done with Southern Sphere. 5 other holes were drilled outside the known resource area all of which confirmed some grading of U even if it was low.

This new drilling program starting in November with 11 holes is to see how much further the resource is extended before they can give an accurate model of the total area. Previously, the inferred resource was an average of .35g/t Its pretty obvious they need to chalk up the reserves and extend the resource.
    Hopefully, it will be clarified with the next round of drilling.

From what I can gather, they have not confirmed the previous 211 holes or estimated resource, or if they have it was not mentioned. That I believe is part of the reason why they are continueing the 2nd stage of drilling. Lets face it, they paid $6m for it.

Some people here have mentioned that Craig Willis somehow has shares in AEX. That is complete rubbish.

A director cannot have shares directly or indirectly in the company without full disclosure to the market.
    That includes his spouse, children, Dog - Fido or whoever.
    That is law. According to the Annual report he had none. Unless he bought some afew days ago, although I doubt it as he would have had sensitive information and therefore would be in breach of "Conflict of Interest".

By the looks of things I have a stack of Options that are currently valued at 1.6c. Therefore, by June 2008 on todays value they would have to get to 6.6c to be exercised. I still think there is a very good chance of that. If they should go lower over the coming days -weeks, might be worth topping up again.

Lastly, I looked at the announcement through my NAB account. Maps all in Black and White. Very difficult to interprt anything. It wasn't until I had alook at the announcemet in Stockness Monster that I got a much clearer view.

Take a look.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-history?S=AEX&E=ASX

Thankfully I will be out tomorrow whilst all this "Bloodletting" continues.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.