CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

what a dud!, page-6

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    i laugh at the fact that this gets 4 thumbs up.

Its just as dumb as posts that were like 'CCC IS A WINNAR' when it was sitting at 9.2

If you let the emotion based around an upward of downward moving SP affect your ability to think rationally, you will lose money on the stock market if you play micro caps.

There are 3 types of 'intelligent' investors posting on the CCC forum atm.

1. The never boughts- People with decent reasoning for why CCC isnt a great company (eg roidz) who simply wont touch the stock- I disagree with these people but CCC isnt everyone's cup of tea fair enough. These people dont let the SP change their sentiment one way or the other

2. The chartists- The funkys etc. who base their buy/sells simply off what the chart says. They stay unemotional, detached and buy/sell when the general sentiment tends to suggest the opposite is the thing to do. Unemotional rational thought process that can be successful. Buy low/sell high, simple proposition but difficult to pull off.

3. The buy and holds- Those who bought in and simply sit and wait knowing that the value is there and that short term price fluctuations have ZERO CORRELATION to the actual intrinsic functioning of the business.

Anyone else is just a lamb for the slaughter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.