MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

only reading between the lines gulf but as you said they have...

1. 213 Posts.
    only reading between the lines gulf but as you said they have only raised a very small amount so I am guessing that they must be very confident that some deals and cash flow must be real close or otherwise they would have had to raise a heap more just to survive .
    The shareholder update clearly indicates their confidence and mentions many many deals with what seems to be major global companies and also that they expect sales to eventuate this quarter so it looks like they have raised just enough to keep their head above water before the cash flows kick in.
    since U.S govt deal and south east asian deal announced there has been very solid buying interest of late for this little one and whilst I am only a amatuer at charting it looks like they have broken a very very long downtrend on solid volume.
    good support continued today after placement announcement so in my eyes another good sign.
    i just get the feeling from the shareholder update (must read for holders) that they are finally after many many years of disappointment about to crack the big time.

just my opinion though trying to read between the lines so to speak
    i hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.