ROS 0.00% 35.0¢ red october resources limited

Well we finally got the news on what is happening with ros and...

1. 65 Posts.
    Well we finally got the news on what is happening with ros and they are still alive. It is very interesting too see most of you posters slamming them for what they have brought out but i think it is something the company needed to bring out and to let share holder know what is happening. (it was over due though)

I have a feeling that the copper mine they had planned to buy was not up to the standard they had hoped for in saying that grade was too low and the amount of copper in the ground was not high enough for mr smiths standards. I have a lot of respect for mr smith and i think he is the man to bring this company to higher levels.

Ros was listed on the asx at the worst possible time which has been well headlined although i couldnt find another stock that went up 105% in a 2 weeks in this financial crisis! I think investors all thought that this would be a quick dash to the finish line (FMJ) although it did not pan out that way and therefore we are all in it for the long term now.

The silver mine will have to be purchased now IMO and should be released to the market in the coming months...mr smith isnt stupid...he needs a project and he will get one! Im assuming he will be out there looking for another copper mine somewhere to ensure investors are willing to stick out these hard times!

I am still a holder of Ros after the suspension is lifted and will be interested to see how things pan out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.