EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

what a farce, page-13

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Anyone else sent in an email to the mail address provided by Cudeco? I have sent mine and now awaiting a reply that will probably indicate either a form, appearing in person or
    signed letter is required (yes, I have little faith in the judiciary after this debacle).

Curious as to whether anyone else decided to raise concerns with the courts since a three month delay is ridiculous, especially given the hearing end of July was one on many on the day, and was the sole hearing - like how complex could the case be that it was done and dusted in a single session in a single day without adjourments or requests for further sessions!

Can't stop shaking my head at the depths this process has reached. The judge could have ruled for a month or two extension back in February and this would all have been over. Instead by taking over 8 months to get nowhere, I'm pretty sure the appeal has been rewritten, and if the judgment is to allow an appeal, the period will probably be another three months... so how the hell does placing an appeal a few days late by the appellants suddenly lead to what could approach a twelve month 'extension' for them to get the appeal in order.

Absolutely ludicrous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $17.10K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.