EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

what a farce, page-3

1. 2,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    http://www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au/html/judicial_complaints.html

Hi All,
    It should not be too much longer refer to the complaints section of the above link. NOT THAT I SUGGEST THAT ANYONE OF US CONTACT THE COURT LEAVE IT TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

Here is a cut and past from that website of the Federal Court.
    "Delay in delivery of reserved judgments
    The Court’s judicial complaints policy also establishes a protocol relating to the delivery of reserved judgements. The protocol is designed to ensure that decisions are handed down, and reasons are given, as expeditiously as possible. The benchmark for the handing down of reserved judgments is within 3 months of the hearing or receipt of written submissions.
    Complaints relating to the delivery of reserved judgements should be addressed to the Chief Judge, whose details are provided below, or to the President of the appropriate State or Territory Law Society/Institute or Bar Association.
    Chief Judge
    Lionel Bowen Building
    97-99 Goulburn Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Email: [email protected]"

So there you have it it gives us a guide that beyond 3 months.

If you want to see the case go to www.comcourts.gov.au search Case (P)WAD80/213 As at today it is documented as "OPEN".

Yes we wait. Hope this answers some questions, I think OBL should be expecting the judgement the same as all of us.

Cudeco1 - dyor, still smiling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $500 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1057850 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 808333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.