CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

What a farce., page-156

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Penny, in Paris now but I am seriously thinking of heading back home. It seems that the cold weather is following me around wherever I am going and Mrs. buddy hasn't been too well either. I am seriously thinking of cancelling Tokyo now as there will always be a next time.
    It has been a bit too long now and I am sure that by the time I come back, I will need a few weeks recuperating and trying to fit back into my trousers. Too much good food around these parts of the world IMO.

As for CDU, I am of the same beliefs that you and a few others have in that, when we will relist (if and when that is), the share price will take a big hit. I can't help feeling sorry for the ones that will probably receive that much dreade phone call to either cover or having to sell out as a result of it all.

The silence from them is very concerning too. And if you were to take out the few poor shots at personal attacks by a few of them in trying to attack others, there is nothing there to talk about.

As I have stated before, I am glad that I have reduced my holdings by a great extent in that having sold not long before the famous 48 hours trading halt which turned out to be the longest 48 hours that I have ever experienced.

I can't help liking the comment made by someone here when it was stated that the ones not wearing rosed coloured glasses, are enjoying seeing some of the believing posters possibly losing their own investments. What a lot of hogwash that is. Especially when all they have to do is to read what is written in these threads, then not letting their greed taking first place in what they will decide to do next.

To them, all I have to say is that, IMO, the ones that will cause the most damage in the sharemarket and to some unsuspecting investors, are the rampers themselves which, more times than not, have a purpose in their mind with their pumps and dumps.

A little better research on their parts will prove that what I am saying is correct.

As I have posted previosuly, I am certain that some will be making some good money out of CDU. Unfortunately though it won't be many that are posting here.

Finally as for who will have the final say in what will happen to CDU will be the Chinese which IMO they already have the famous squirrel grip on you know where.

Anyway WG, have a good day, or what is left of it.

Good luck to you and all, and I hope that everyone there will have spent a happy Easter with their families and friends.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.