CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Bermuda we all have our wish lists........ those that are short...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    Bermuda we all have our wish lists........ those that are short are obviously starting to hurt thanks to having to pay daily interest on their hamstrung loaned positions, would want to see the SP halved down to what you hope for, 75cents.........

Then there are the much larger others group who have gone long like me. I can currently see the price of copper heading up from its lows, can certainly see that CDU continues to mine approximately 25,000 tonnes daily as per their last announcement.

Clearly with daily mining continuing, funding is still there, we must be close ( June, July?) to coming out with many announcements hopefully all at once that will tell us how much DSO we will be selling monthly and likely income,.

Whether staging of the electrical commissioning will enable early process commissioning of cherry picked highest income earning circuits rather than needing to wait for everything to be completed first..... how quickly they plan to pay off debt or will they pay some small dividend ahead of paying off debt like SFR did, plus the big one which is the funding for the HK listing.

There are hundreds of millions of Chinese currently making the Chinese stock exchange one of the best performing in the world so the sooner we can list there the better for us going long. Now that then brings me to what I hope to see happen with our SP ( hopefully after listing on HK), you have more than halved the SP but I feel just doubling it keeping in mind how massive the Chinese stock markets are with hundreds of millions of people compared to Australia's tiny tiny 25 million, is also possible.

WM and team just need to make sure they do some serious PR work or advertising a bit like what happened here in early days where CDU were on the front pages of our national newspapers with just rich drill results and not like now on the cusp of serious production numbers and see what happens with that double lot of information given to the Chinese.

I wish you luck as well but I feel the far likelier scenario is a really good step change forward.

We must be close long termers for some success..

cheers Mojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.