CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

What a farce., page-97

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Next week will mark 10 weeks that anybody has been able to buy or sell shares in this rockstar company. I do wonder whether the true believers actually do have confidence that everything is going swimmingly or they are just bringing a counterpoint argument to the thread. While I hope its the latter, talk of boogiemen shorters, even while the company is in suspension, leads me to believe this is probably not the case.

I have resigned myself to the fact that there is probably a fair chance that I won't see most of my money again & a reasonable chance that I may not see any of my money again.

What I would like is more honesty from the company, I know they won't do it. There are obviously people who hold large parcels of shares in this company, in proportion to their total investments, who think that this is just a rough patch. But there is at least one serious reason the company can't sell its product, this needs to be addressed. Also the longer that they stay in suspension the commissioning of the plant is also delayed rather than innocuously pushing dates back in announcements it would be great if they addressed.

And finally surely more cynical people than myself would believe that the longer they stay in suspension the real reason for the suspension is to sell the entire thing to the Chinese. Surely cynics would point to the lack of share notices, earlier Hong Kong listing announcements & executive retirement plans as indicators. However these theories belong to people much more cynical than myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.