WMT western metals limited

I think that this is wonderful news and announced at the right...

1. 270 Posts.
    I think that this is wonderful news and announced at the right time for the long term share price.

Imagine with over 30 Million dollars in the bank and with these projects on line we can then see long term growth .

I also understand the concern of some shareholders that it did not above 30 cents today. Please be patient, do not expect 100% pr 200% gains within very short cycles. Yes some we have had some double or tripple bangers but the market is slowly maturing and people have woken up to BLR and WMT to name a few.

However, buinsess is about survival of the fittest and a plentiful supply of cash does go along way to maintain business operations.

Third , please understand that the share price is being manipulated by traders and brokers. Mysterious 1 Million buyers and sellers are coming and going.

Do not be spooked this is all about tree rattling to make u you sell your shares. But time has shown again and again, hold you will and see these games through.

Finally , A great decision by the board of WMT and this can only add to its long term growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.